(ᵔᴥᵔ)Ɯɛℓcσмɛ тσ Ĵɛƨ Ƥαяκ'ƨ вℓσɢɢɛя ♥ Ƭнαиκ ʏσʋ ғσя ʌιƨιтιиɢ( ´ ▽ ` ) Ħαʌɛ α Иιcɛ ∂αʏ ◕‿◕

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Home SWEET Home ♥

Home SWEET Home 


Aiyooooo !!

Attention to those who take bus back JB

and will stop by Sri Putri and Taman Johor

There will NO MORE buses will stop  at the bus stop there :|


cause today

when i back JB

i feel weird why no bus dun wan let us turun at Sri Putri

well, that not my business

cause I'll turun at Taman Johor

BUT !!

when almost wanna reach my station

i told the bus driver stop at kipmart depan there

which is Taman Johor :)

AND

he reply me this :

dik, sekarang tak boleh turun kat sini,
sebab tu JPJ 
u ade ape nak complaint pergi JPJ situ complaint
saya pemandu saje :|

ok

I know u guys - bus driver very pity
now all the passenger have to evaluate u all :(


No smoking
Drive Carefully

Bla Bla Bla ~~

But that is good !

we as a passenger feel more safety when taking bus back hometown ! :)


so,
that my fault
I din blame the bus driver cause he dun wan let me turun at my station


so
I stop in Larkin Bus Station and wait for my brother come and fetch me :3


BUT !!

the Larkin station can u be more pretty and clean?!

better have air-con lar xDD

so noise and a lot smoke =(

I feel dizzy

and I feel confuse :S

cause this is my 1st time turun at Larkin Station :|


JPJ
u do a nice job :)
Great job :3
Keep it on yaa !!
I dun wan later after CNY
all action gone = =ll


NO TEMPORARY JOB yaaa !!
Show us u guys are great ! :3


ah ah !!

Today i at Melaka sentral saw a group of Korea Guys and Gals !!
OMG !!
LOOK HANDSOME AND PRETTY !! xDD


When can i be like them,
travel around the world? 
hmm.... ... .....








WoW 

6 comments:

Sylvia Xin said...

bila u balik de?O.O...

Jes_ワンピース said...

Today lor ^^

Sylvia Xin said...

oiii//
u keep blogging sia~
u also go study sia!
AFTER watching LOVE BUFFET by tonight~! :p

ღp3nguin≠MsYunღ said...

HAHA~~I intro u a sentral~~~Tasik Selatan Sentral nice!!!! It was like aiport centre.....clean and cold~~~

Jes_ワンピース said...

Sylvia : yaya!! Captain !♥
Go study now xDD
very CD cant let me download jor :(
i wan collect all episob also takboleh :C

Penguin : where where?
KL open new sentral, u mean that sentral? 0.0

Sylvia Xin said...

Ape very CD? @@
yeayea..she talking the KL punya sentral=.=囧

Post a Comment