(ᵔᴥᵔ)Ɯɛℓcσмɛ тσ Ĵɛƨ Ƥαяκ'ƨ вℓσɢɢɛя ♥ Ƭнαиκ ʏσʋ ғσя ʌιƨιтιиɢ( ´ ▽ ` ) Ħαʌɛ α Иιcɛ ∂αʏ ◕‿◕

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Twitter - ♥ mjjeje ♥ elbowyeish ♥

I've been uploaded fews photo from

mjjeje and elbowyeish  



Hope u guys enjoy these photo ^^



Click below link to the album :3

but before that have to add me xD

cause i set my profile all become private jor =(

avoid hack !! xD











Ji Ji
As we know that,
this lovely cat is JaeJoong's pet !
an adorable cat X3



Mr. Egg
in Twitter,
his name is elbowyeish 
nobody know how he look like xD
is a TOP SECRET person :3
I love him =)
because he keep updated JYJ
their latest information ^^
like a bodyguide xD

Thanks Mr. Egg 




3 comments:

Sylvia Xin said...

i prefer doggie~
lalala~
Aaron's dog dog~
Cuttie~
XD

Jes_ワンピース said...

ahahahaha xD
i follow my hubby ♥
cat cat :3
ahahahahahahahhahahaha xDD

Sylvia Xin said...

LOL
dog dog nice nice..lalalalalalala~!!!! XPPP

Post a Comment