(ᵔᴥᵔ)Ɯɛℓcσмɛ тσ Ĵɛƨ Ƥαяκ'ƨ вℓσɢɢɛя ♥ Ƭнαиκ ʏσʋ ғσя ʌιƨιтιиɢ( ´ ▽ ` ) Ħαʌɛ α Иιcɛ ∂αʏ ◕‿◕

Monday, August 29, 2011

Today I dun feel like doing anythings ❤

Kon-ni-chi-wa 


Yesterday night I finish the latest part of Korean Drama

Protect The Boss 

which is casting by


Choi KangHee as No EunSeol
Assistance of Cha JiHeon






JiSung as Cha JiHeon
EunSeol's Boss



Kim JaeJoong as Cha MooWon





Wang JiHye as Seo NaYoon






In the episode 8

Cha JiHeon being scold by EunSeol 

and he keep following EunSeol to EunSeol and MooWon dating place

see both of them having meal together

that's not important

the important things is 

Cha JiHeon showing a sadness face and attractive a lot of ppl !!

including me !!!


The sadness face that shoot by me 

it look like a puppy > <

make me wan to comfort him very much !!

I wa see him and his assistance date together !!

Cause when JiHeon together with EunSeol

JiHeon will become a kid !

make ppl laughing and feel fun a lot 





The story line of this drama very well

the writer really creative 

even when reach JiHeon's appa part also not boring at all !!






Introduce one nice song that touch me a lot

Demi Lovato - Skyscraper 





You can take everything I have, You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass, Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper







Everyone know Camp Rock ?

She sing This is me in the Movie Camp Rock really nice 




Ok, is time to stop writing now :D

I have stuff need to do 

Busy Mid-term break TT

Happy Holidays to all my beloved friendssss 




0 comments:

Post a Comment