(ᵔᴥᵔ)Ɯɛℓcσмɛ тσ Ĵɛƨ Ƥαяκ'ƨ вℓσɢɢɛя ♥ Ƭнαиκ ʏσʋ ғσя ʌιƨιтιиɢ( ´ ▽ ` ) Ħαʌɛ α Иιcɛ ∂αʏ ◕‿◕

Friday, June 24, 2011

好久不见 ♥

Such a long time i din updates and open my lovely blog 

I'm kinda busy with my silly life

Silly Life ?! *curious*

Yea

When you keep growing

The problem, the question, the trouble

They are keep surround around you





Why human have such ability to bother all mishap around us?

Because we are Human !

When u watching drama or animation

There are some character are devil and angel

Devil and angel is in different personality

But

They have same capability

What is the capability they had !

The answer of course is  they did not have annoyance !!

If I also have such ability

How joyful is my life now :\




Yesterday I'm posting One sentence in my personal Facebook account.


" Every single eye contact, is make me think twice before step forward.
  Every single word u speak, is make me need to brainstrom before i continues the topic.
  There is a lot of conflict make us become like this........
  I hate manage friend's relationship :( "




Once upon the time, we are close till every single body movement i will straight away to know what you think and try to say, when we having argue about the drama you sure say i speeded-up the timeline of the drama and watch it, I cant even lie on you and win on you, when i have a secret crush you will know that crush i will definitely forget it bout 2 or 3 weeks,when we having meals together, u sure take away all the vegie in my plate and give me some meat as a exchange, when i crying on the story of the manga you will laugh me and say that's just a fairy tales... You never know how much i care our relationship, u never know how much cautious i put in our relationship, you never know how much i like u when we meet together... There is a lot people saying we are closer like couple, but we know we're not, even we're closer like couple, but we still have limit and secret between us... There is first time i can communicate well and closer with a guy, since the last bad relationship that i had, i hate guy from that time on... but only you, you are the only one guy that i din scare at all... You always dunno how warm u are, for me, u are the lighthouse for me always guide me to the way that i have to go........Since when, you become unconcerned about me.....................

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up gurls...sometime,from some argument will make us grow up.

Open your heart adapt the environment changes.

Have nice days..

Post a Comment